Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

what is nursing?



NURSING- is a health care profession focused on the care of individual, families and communities so they may attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life from birth to the end of life..

what is nursing for me?
nursing for me it's a profession that requires a person to be capable of doing many task and having compassion and dedication, its my chosen profession in pursuing my studies, i know nursing is a tough course but im inlove with it. i'm not sure with my reasons but i can't vision myself doing other job besides nursing. i love giving care with other people and making them feel okay, this last few days i'm really bother asking myself if do i can survive this? my mom ask me if i really want to pursue this course, if i really willing to enter the world of nursing and i replied a quick yes! then she discuss the disadvantages of being a nurse like in this profession nurses can't commit mistakes because once the nurse does the life of the patient might be endangered and the family of the patient will blame you for that(scary) after that i felt confuse hehe uhh i know i can make it, pray for me ^^ i have the dedication yes!.. i know many people see nurses as mere assistant of doctors, but this idea is narrow, nurses are more than assistants because nursing is a rewarding profession that offers diverse career path for men and women and nursing is humanistic, caring and altruistic profession.. and lastly nursing as a vocation is a passion to care for those who are sick and needs the health care assistant, a calling to serve and as a nursing student its normal for us to help and to share our knowledge ang skill as a nurse..



(sorry for the designs of my blog because i just started this last day, please if you have time visit my blog again.. thank u for visiting. ^^)

-sandy