Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

peers



(they are SUPER JUNIOR, my favorite korean band ^^)

hmmf i feel sad nowadays(i don't know why) i feel longing for something that i don't know, i hate this feeling definitely! i want to cry but i can't i don't even have the reasons to cry =[ 

ohhh what should i do? i don't have friends to lean on now
im wishing that someday i can change myself, i want to be always happy and strong but how come i can't be like that now!? 
the smiles, the laughs i miss them so much, im wishing that someday i can have more friends(true friends) who can help me to overcome my sadness, i want to relieve this negative feelings..

ohh we have classes again tomorrow uhh it drains my brain  
anatomy again, sleepless nigths again, hehe i remembered we have a long quiz for anatomy tomorrow but i haven't review yet, my laziness always overcome me, yes i know i have to review and i have to be serious with my studies don't worry i know that..


well, okay that's for today goodnigth and sleepwell

(sorry for the designs i just started this blog  last week and i still don't know how to put videos and comments for this blog hehe)



-SANDY